Sunday, June 18, 2006

Naomi the non-jumping bug


Remember the post below where I talked about the doorway jumping device we got? We put Naomi in it and thought she'd catch right on. My friend Erin told me it took a couple times for her daughter to catch on, so the first two times, I expected her to just hang in it. The third time I put Naomi in it, I thought she'd be jumping all over. Silly me. As you can see from the title of this post, it didn't exactly work that way.

I took this picture the fourth time we stuck her in it, and as you can see, she is much more interested in slurping on the seat cover than jumping. If you look closely, you'll see the wet spots by her cheek, meaning she slurped up and down the side of it. Hmmm.....this might take a few more times for her to catch on, I guess!!

No comments: