Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Beautiful New Instrument!

This Kawai digital piano is the first big purchase the music studio has made. This is HUGE for me!! I did oodles of research and played a fair number of digital pianos to determine the touches I loved vs. found acceptable or unacceptable. (There are many options with "weighted keys", but they vary in the technology used to achieve the sound. After all the research I did, I really still had to sit at each one to see how it felt under my hands.) 

This is not a replacement for an acoustic piano. Someday I'll get a grand piano. :) This is so I will have a second piano in my studio with some features that really open up my options for partner lessons and group lesson activities. It has already proven very useful! And fun! 





No comments: