Friday, June 11, 2010

A catch-up post

Here are a few "catch-up" pictures since I haven't posted in a bit.

This was our first round of corn on the cob this year, back in May. It seemed to jump start our summer...because don't you think "SUMMER" when you see corn on the cob??

The kids went nuts over it!



On a completely separate note, we have been using a car mat my mom has had for many years. She let us bring it home in January, and we have played with it weekly, if not almost daily, since then!


At the end of April, I had some bleeding, which, due to having placenta previa, required monitored bedrest. I was in and out of the hospital for a day while they decided what to do with me, and then I was confined to a hospital bed for 48 hours. Joy of joys. Luckily, Matt was able to be with the kids that whole time, and it was the highlight of my days when they came to visit!

And here's a cheesy grin from our little boy, to send you on your way with a smile!

No comments: