Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Naomi's first soccer practice!

Naomi started her illustrious (well, soon to be illustrious) soccer career yesterday with a 45 minute soccer practice. I didn't have my camera, so I'll have to check with the other moms to see who might have documented that monumental practice.

Here are some youtube clips from a friend (thanks, Jess!). Naomi is in the pink shirt with black pants.

Warming up with Coach Gray

Ball handling skills

She was THRILLED that we purchased her very own shin guards and soccer socks. She will be taking her shin guards to preschool for show and tell today. Hopefully nobody notices the corner where there are teeth marks (Gabe got his hands on them for a minute).

FUN!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I just love watching pre-schoolers playing soccer. They all just follow the ball around in one big "herd". So cute! The videos are great!

By the way, I happened upon your blog address while on facebook, so I've now decided to add you to my list of blogs that I "stalk". Hope that's okay! :)

Val said...

Awesome, Kim! I don't know how many people actually check my blog, so now I know at least you and my mom check it! :)