Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday was a bit odd. Here are the highlights:


  • In the morning while driving the van, I ran over a headphones jack. It stuck in the tire.
  • When attempting to pull it out to see if it did any damage, it broke.
  • When attempting to change the tire, I discovered I had no tire iron/lugnut wrench
  • After borrowing one from someone in the parking lot and jacking the van up, I discovered I did not have the tools to get the spare off the bottom of the van
  • I took Naomi to McDonald's while the tire store was repairing the tire; dropped her ice cream cone on the floor
  • While taking the tray to the table, the water cup spilled and sloshed all over the tray, the food, my shirt, and the floor
  • I slipped in the water and dropped Naomi's replacement cone on the table (it was salvageable)

Luckily I had a great friend helping me out in the parking lot (of course, we had 4 kids between the 2 of us, which kept things entertaining!). And things picked up a bit in the late afternoon and evening. :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

What a day! I'm glad it got better as it went on...way to hang in there!