Monday, May 26, 2008

Good sport


The day of this picture, Naomi didn't think she was ready for a nap. Normally she'll cry for a minute when that happens, but this day she just laid down. 30 minutes later I had to grab something out of her room, and I found her still awake. She wanted to get up and I asked her to stay in bed for a bit longer. She complied without a word of protest, and I found her asleep awhile later. It was a serene moment (thus worth documenting), and I really appreciated Naomi being such a good sport!

3 comments:

Jeff and Elise said...

What a sweetie, Sadie would NEVER do that, LOL! Oh, and we LOVE the Dora pillow! Maybe that's what Sadie needs, a little incentive!

Unknown said...

Wow, isn't that like a MIRACLE with kids???

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Glad everything is going so well with Gabe and Naomi is getting so big. It was nice to talk to you the other day!!