Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Piles of white!

This morning, our furniture was covered with piles of white! I was sewing 15 angel costumes for Andrew's preschool. Matt was a fantastic co-costume fabricator - he ironed, pinned, and cut for hours so I could keep sewing. We had an enforced bedtime last night when my sewing machine broke, but I picked up a friend's machine at 6:15 AM and we kept going!

I breathed a sigh of relief when I delivered the costumes mid-day today. And then the director liked them so much that she commissioned another set of 15 by Friday morning for the preschool Christmas program! Awesome, but it would have been nice for a breather before plunging back into the cutting, pinning, ironing. (Wait, what am I saying? That's Matt's job. Sucker!)

1 comment:

Judy/Mom said...

Way to use those sewing skills!!! This made my day. Love you Valerie. Judy Jones