Saturday, October 23, 2010

Andrew's blessing

Andrew was blessed in church on Sunday, October 10. We did the blessing in my parents ward in Monroe, UT (where I grew up) so that more family would be able to attend. Here are some pictures!


Brittany, Debbie, Julie, Julisa, Cahlin

Our family of FIVE!!!

...with Matt's people

...with my people (Julie's family)

...with more of my people

...with Mom and my sisters

...with sweet Andrew!
(Perhaps I should have sized his bowtie down a bit! And as a side note, I strongly dislike my hair right now.)
...with Jared.
These guys are cousins. A bit of a size difference, no?

My boys!!

I made the vests and bowties for Andrew and Gabe. (I offered to make a matching set for Matt as well, but he politely declined the offer.) I was so proud of my good-lookin' guys!

3 comments:

Tevis and Katie said...

What a cute family!!! Do you remember my older brother Terry? They had #6 child, a boy, the same day you had Andrew, also over 9lbs. Great work on the vests and bowties, you need to teach me!!!

Edward Jones said...

You made vests and bow ties? That sounds complicated. Your talents know no end, little sister!

Kara said...

Look at the smile on Jared's face! :) I will take some credit for bringing that back to everyone's lives! :)