Sunday, March 23, 2008

This one's for Angie

1. Jobs I have had:
Organist (during high school, that was a posh one), lots of secretarial, office manager, piano teacher
2. All the places I have lived:
Gooding, ID; temporarily Sigurd, UT; Monroe, UT; Provo, UT; Tucson, AZ
3. Four movies that I love:
The Italian Job, Oceans 11 (notice a theme about stealing things?), The Illusionist, The Guardian
4. Four favorite foods:
Ice cream, smoothies, most fruits, more ice cream
5. Four weird things about me:
I actually look forward to the labor part of having babies; I suppose it's something to do with the physical challenge
I don't like chocolate...that's right, you read correctly. I have enough of a sweet tooth that I will eat it if nothing else is available, but I much prefer pretty much everything else over chocolate
I am an email addict. I leave my email open all day so I can glance at it quickly instead of logging in 25 times a day (which I would probably do, otherwise!)
I might only have 3 weird things about me...I'm sure Matt will protest that, though!

6. Four favorite TV shows:
Scrubs, So You Think You Can Dance, Designed to Sell (but only with certain designers), hmmm...don't watch much else, so I guess Mythbusters (Matt loves that so I hang out with him while he watches it)
7. Four places I'd love to go:
Places? How about things to do in cool places?
Scuba diving (I got a teeny taste of this and can't wait for more!!)
Rock climbing (I haven't been since we've been in AZ, and I miss it!)
Triathlon in some beautiful crazy exotic place
Here's one place: tour through the LOTR movie sites in New Zealand
8. People I tag:
Anybody who's interested

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks, Val! So fun to read about you. Three cheers for So You Think You Can Dance...but you look forward to labor? You're quite a woman!