Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Matt had a birthday at the beginning of January! We had an all-out crazy birthday party for him..."all-out crazy" is just a little different now than it was in college! We also fed the missionaries dinner and had some friends over to play games and eat the birthday trifle.

Naomi was very involved with all of it...she picked out the balloons, helped Daddy open the presents and cards, popped one of the balloons, and commandeered the candy bar attached to the balloons. I guess it was a good warm-up for her birthday in February.

2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

What cute pictures. I love the one in the toddler bed very cute!! Hopefully she will do it again. I like how Naomi is covering your pregnant tummy in the picture at the museum!! Cheater!! Hope you are all doing well.

Tenay Jo said...

This is Tyson...

Hey Matt, for your birthday I bought you a fantasy football championship but I decided to just keep it for myself. Hope you liked your other presents.

Tyson