Thursday, June 01, 2006

Size 2 Diapers

Naomi is still wearing size 1 diapers. As of 12:00 today, she will be wearing size 2 diapers. In my excitement at finding a great price on diapers a couple weeks ago, I got a large pack of size 1 diapers, neglecting to take into account the fact that she was growing quickly and probably wouldn't be needing them for much longer. The last couple days have been a bit sketchy, but I've made those size 1's work.

I literally got hit in the foot this morning with my mistake! Naomi got that concentrated look on her face which means she's pushing something out, and then my foot and the back of my leg (as well as the seat of the glider where we were sitting) got covered. It was bad enough that Matt was called in for stain prevention duty.

I know when to accept defeat. Even now I am sorting through coupons for diapers, and will donate the remaining size 1's to a friend.

No comments: